Qualification Post Graduate (MA/MSW/MBA) or Doctorate (Any); Qualification in Development Subjects / Program Management is an added advantage.
Experience (Mid to Senior Level position) 12- 15 years of experience in India’s Skill Ecosystem and understanding of Vocational Education and Training.
Essential Intensive and first-hand experience in Training & Assessment in any Sector Skill Council as Head of the department or Senior Manager, should have excellent written and oral communication skills, well versed with on line tracings and assessment systems, excellent proficiency in computer skill and spreadsheets, additional languages is an added advantage, integrity and commitment to work, requisite skills to engage with external stakeholders. Should be a team player and have excellent coordination and execution skills.
Role & Responsibilities of Head of Training & Assessments
- Reports to the CEO.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all the Training & Assessment activities of the department.
- Implement and Evaluate the Training Procedures, Training Programs & Provide recommendations for improvements.
- Undertake surveys to identify training needs based on feedback from Trainers, Assessors & QA staff.
- Develop, Plan and organize Training of Trainer & Training of Assessors along with other departments.
- Monitor training being carried out on a daily basis PAN India.
- Prepare annual budget and action plans
- Assist in filling up training fields in the LMIS.
- Update website with respect to training issues.
- Assess the Training partner & Assessors and recommend for further continuation/improvements.
- Ensure high quality of Training & Assessment.
- Set standards for Training & Assessment.
- Recommend Mobilization strategy.
- Ensure timely certification of all Trainers and trainees.
- Ensure set targets are achieved with regards to Trainees as per Annual Business plan.
- Liaison with NSDC on all training matters.
- Developing an annual statement giving direction to training processes/ Training Models and Pedagogical methods.
- Ensure that all training processes, protocols and manuals are in place. Fine tune quality procedure to continuously improve content, quality of training content by audit Evaluation and Certification of centers.
- Oversee the selection of suitable training providers and assessment bodies accredited to DWSSC and audit their performance.
- Plan and organize the train the Trainer (T3) and Master Trainer Courses.
- Putting in place a credible system of assessment and certification.
- Ensure that training planned is uniformly delivered to all regions of the nation.
- Oversee all aspects related to Introduction of the NSQF by states/UTs.
- Manage the development of NOS AND QPs.
- Vendor Management to develop Contents and QPs.
- Develop Curriculum and content for Trainee Handbooks, Trainer Guide etc.
- Develop Block Syllabus, Details Syllabus, Lesson plans for various trainings.
- Continuously update Curriculum based on feedback.
- Liaison with NSDC on all issues related to Curriculum.
- Writing & Editing reports and Training Manuals.
- Responsible for planning and conducting RPL.
Interested may send their CVs at “email@example.com”
Experience 5 to 10 years of experience in Business Development, Building Industrial relationships and Media connection.
Roles & Responsibilities 1. Report to CEO. 2. Building strategies for Business Development. 3. Handle Marketing & PR related activities. 4. Maintain a database of all regulatory bodies, Industry bodies and service providers dealing in skill development/vocational education. 5. Marketing and Industry connect through social media. 6. Constant watch on events/conferences on skilling related subjects and ensuring participation opportunities for Chairman and CEO. 7. Fixing up meetings with senior officials/ Ministries/ CEO’s/Controlling authorities related to advocacy and Business Development. 8. Ensure Branding and Media Coverage. 9. Campaigning for DWSSC. 10. Responsible for the Industry connection on the DWSSC portal including Membership forms. 11. Organize Events, Road shows, seminars, workshops etc. for propagating the DWSSC brand. 12. Ensure demand Aggregate targets are periodically updated and exponentially increased. 13. Ensure Job placements for all certified trainees to be implemented. 14. Monitoring gap between certified trainees and placements at all times. 15. Endeavour to equalize the gap.
Interested candidates may send their CVs at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Diploma/Graduate/ Post Graduate in following –
- Home Science
- Nursing/ Paramedical
- Special Education
- Operations Management
- Having minimum 5 years of professional experience in the relevant field – Housekeeping/ Hospitality/ Cooking/Caregiving (Child/ Elderly)/ Special Education/ Operations Management
- Having good knowledge and first-hand experience of conducting onsite training and through online platforms
- Command over English and Hindi
- Knowledge of any regional languages would be added advantage
- Open to Travel (PAN India) if required
- Able to develop lesions plans and content related to Training Programs
- Experience of working in Skill Eco System would be preferred
Interested candidates may send in their resumes at email@example.com by 10th July 2021.