Domestic Workers Skill Conclave 2019 (Chapter – North East)
DOMESTIC WORKERS SKILL CONCLAVE- Chapter North East
On the occasion of ‘International Domestic Workers Day’, Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council in collaboration with Assam Skill Development Mission is organizing DOMESTIC WORKERS SKILL CONCLAVE – Chapter North East on Friday, 14th June 2019 at NEDFi House, Guwahati (Assam).
The event will be inaugurated by the Hon’ble Minister of Transport, Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship, Industry & Commerce Parliamentary Affairs Dept., Act East Policy Affairs (Government of Assam) Shri Chandra Mohan Patowary among other dignitaries.
AIM OF THE CONCLAVE
To facilitate linkages among various stakeholders in the sector for improved service delivery for the clients and improved reward package for the workers. The quintessence is achieving last mile connectivity and ensuring positive outcomes for the entire industry.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The presence of the Hon’ble Minister of Transport, Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship, Industry & Commerce Parliamentary Affairs Dept., Act East Policy Affairs (Government of Assam) Shri Chandra Mohan Patowary makes this conclave a worthwhile event in Assam to look out for in the month of June 2019.
Apart from that, there are the following benefits of attending it:
- Networking with stakeholders from around the NE skilling ecosystem;
- Interact and Listen to the wonderful keynote speakers from across the country; including ASDM and MD’s from the individual North East Skill Development Missions, Ministers, NSDC officials, CSR partners, renowned placement companies etc.
- Opportunity to be amongst the keynote speakers and address the audience.
- Gain actionable knowledge to help you develop a comprehensive, integrated approach towards domestic workers sector and training.
- Discussion on topics like Recognition of Prior Learning, Short Term Training and National & Overseas placements with the relevant heads.
- Brand building scope and overall promotion of the attendees and exhibitors
- Many More..
- Relevant Ministries
- North East State Skill Mission
- NGO’s and Unions related to Domestic Workers
- Placement Agencies, Facility Management Companies & Service Providers
- Training Partners
- Assessment Bodies
- Resident Welfare Association
- Corporate, PSU, CSR and other foundations
- Care Homes and App Based Service Companies
- Skill Institutes and Academic Institutions
- And many more relevant stakeholders
There are sponsorship opportunities for every sized Training Partners at the Domestic Workers Skill Conclave – Chapter North East. Whether you simply want to advertise and show support for the conclave,interact with attendees,exhibit table throughout the conference, or put your company front and center at a high profile event, there is a package for you!
The event is dedicated to making your support for this First ever Domestic Workers conclave in North East India a rewarding and impactful promotional event for your company and its marketing interest.
Interested? Please email: email@example.com. A
Concept Note of the Event:
|BENEFITS||LANYARD PARTNER||PLATINUM PARTNER||GOLD PARTNER||SILVER PARTNER||ASSOCIATE PARTNER|
|Rs. 50,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 10,000|
|Logo placement on the lanyard (all delegates & staff)||√||X||X||X||X|
|Recognition during opening, mid-session & closing||Title Sponsor||Title Sponsor||During opening and closing speech||During closing speech||During closing speech|
|Exclusive presentation slot between two panel discussions||√||√||only speaker slot in panel||X||X|
|Table space at exhibition Hall||√||√||X||X||X|
|Special acknowledgement in the Press Release||Title Sponsor||Title Sponsor||√||√||√|
|Standees placement at prominent locations within the premises||3||3||2||2||1|
|Logo insert in all event collateral types||√||√||Backdrop & Selective collateral||Backdrop & Selective collateral||Selective Collateral|
|Company logo hyperlinked on website and social media||√||√||√||√||√|
|Free registration||4 members||4 members||3 members||2 members||1 member|
|Corporate profile on event brochure||√||√||√||Logo Insert||Logo Insert|
|Exclusive interaction with corporate, delegates, Govt. officials at VIP lounge||√||√||X||X||X|
|Media interaction||Title Sponsor||Title Sponsor||√||X||X|
|Standee at the VIP lounge||√||√||X||X||X|
|Organisation’s logo displayed on sponsors standee||at the top||at the top||√||√||√|